Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 1

So, since I have set up the page I feel the need to post right away.

I just want to put out there that I am in fact a young person who lives in the USA, and that I also am in fact wanting to be educated. This is a quest not just for me, but for others out there who want to be educated. This will be a blog for people who do not want to remain ignorant and do not want the people around them to remain ignorant.

The truth of the matter is: The future is on our shoulders. Everything that is happening right now politically is what we will have to deal with. All of our countries debt is what we will be paying for.

I'm here to post the facts, not opinions. I hope to be able to post not just about what is going on in our country but also about how the systems works to my knowledge and in hand with that a bit about how finances work.

A little bit about me: I'm 20 years old and I'm going to college for an accounting degree. So, hopefully, will give me a little credibility as far as the finances part of things. I'll do my best to list all my sources and will also try to stay away from highly opinionated sources.

So here's to our education everyone. It is only through our education that we can make the world a better place.

1 comment:

  1. A good start, but isn't it about time for some follow-up? Or does your school let out for Spring break, too? :)

    ReplyDelete